Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 3nd Gen
|Artikelnummer / Code:|
197984 / FOC-SCARLETT-2I2-ST-3G
|Verfügbarkeit:||3 Stück Stand am: 2022-01-24 07:10:21|
|Produktbetreuer:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +49 32221097303,|
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 3rd Gen
Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. Featuring a mic, headphones and all the cables, Scarlett 2i2 Studio is everything you need to create studio-quality recordings at home.
The complete recording studio
Scarlett’s best-selling interface, millions of musicians use 2i2 to write and record every day. Featuring natural sounding 3rd Generation mic preamps, and Air, emulating original ISA preamps, 2i2 is getting musicians the most from their mics everywhere, all the time. It’s like writing in a studio.
The best sounding
Easy Start gets you set up and recording within minutes. Your CM25 MkIII mic captures every detail. Your HP60 MkIII headphones mean clear and comfortable mixing and monitoring. 3rd Gen mic preamps, high-headroom instrument input and now-iconic gain halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted.
30 years in the making
Focusrite has been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
iPad Pro Support
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett 2i2 has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
• Best-selling Scarlett USB interface, featuring two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air
• CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, for making detailed studio-quality recordings
• HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, for clear and comfortable audio playback, mixing and monitoring.
• XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plug in, record
• Set comprises Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen audio interface, condenser microphone CM25 MkIII, studio headphone HP60 MkIII and a 3 meter XLR cable
• 2-Channel USB2.0 audio interface with USB-C connection
• 24 Bits / 192 kHz
• 2 Scarlett microphone preamps
• Phantom power +48 V
• Switchable air function
• 2 Mic / instrument / line inputs: XLR / 6.3 mm jack combo balanced
• 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm jack balanced
• Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
• USB-C connection
• For PC / Mac
• USB bus-powered
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 175 x 47.5 x 98.8 mm
• Weight: 0.47 kg
• Includes USB cable (Type C to A) and Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First, Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite, Softube Time & Tone Bundle
|Anzahl der Eingänge||2|
|Anzahl der Ausgänge||2|
|Anzahl der Vorverstärker||2|
|Abtastfrequenz||max 192 kHz|
|AES / EBU-Anschlüsse||Nein|
|S / PDIF-Anschlüsse||Nein|
|Software enthalten DAW||ProTools First, Ableton Live Lite|
|Macht||über den USB-Anschluss|