Presonus Studio 26
|Artikelnummer / Code:|
169520 / PRES-STUDIO-26
|Verfügbarkeit:||1 Stück Stand am: 2019-10-22 01:40:26 |
Produkt auf Lager des Logistikpartners
|Produktbetreuer:||Maciej Ma³czak, tel. +49 32221097303,|
Presonus Studio 26
Great for podcasters, live streaming, DJs, and musicians on the road or in the studio, the Studio 26 2x4 USB 2.0 bus-powered audio/MIDI interface can record up to 24-bit, 192 kHz audio. Equipped with PreSonus XMAX-L solid-state preamps and high-end converters, it delivers professional quality audio in a rugged, compact enclosure, allowing you to create your next hit in your studio or on the go. A complete, all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 26 comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows.
Audiophile-grade digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and XMAX-L solid-state preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 26 operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion.
The Studio 26 is a great choice for podcasters, singer/songwriters, or a couple of guitarists who want to collaborate or jam. Use it for recording sermons and teaching music, too! A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, the Studio 26 interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
The Studio 26 features two front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics. In addition to L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching, while LED meters indicate input and output levels. MIDI I/O enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface, as well, making it the central hub for your whole studio.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 26 will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged chassis that's ready to hit the road when you are. The perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 26 comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete, affordable, mobile recording solution.
• 2 x 4 USB 2.0 audio interface with 192 KHz
• 2 Combo inputs: Mic/Line/Inst (XLR/jack)
• Jack inputs switchable from "Inst" (high impedance) to "Line"
• 2 Low-noise XMAX-L microphone preamplifiers
• 48 V phantom power can be connected
• Digital converter with 24 bits and up to 192 kHz
• 115 dB dynamic range
• Balanced main output (6.35 mm jack L/R) with volume control
• Two additional balanced line outputs (6.35 mm jack)
• Headphone output in the back (6.35 mm stereo jack)
• Cue Mix "A / B" button for monitoring through headphones, ideal for DJs
• Onboard direct monitoring with playback button (Mon)
• LED level meter (2 x 4-segment) for inputs 1/2
• LED level meter (2 x 4-segment) for main output L / R
• MIDI input and output (5-pin DIN)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 150 x 160 x 45 mm
• Weight: 700 g
• Robust solid metal housing
• Incl. USB cable and license for DAW software "Studio One Artist" (for download)
• System requirements: USB 2.0, Internet connection (for registration and software download), monitor resolution: 1366 x 768 or more, 32 GB free hard disk space, Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (64 bit) or later, Intel i series 2 GHz Multicore or equivalent AMD processor (or faster), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows: Windows 7 x64 / x86 SP1 + Platform update, Windows 8 / 8.1 x64 / x96, Windows 10 x64 / x86, Intel i-Serie 2 GHz Multicore or equivalent AMD processor (or faster), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)